Monday, June 11, 2012

A dream

I recently read a quote on Pinterest that said...

If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough.

I have so many dreams that in and of themselves are not at all scary. It is when I decide to put action to those dreams that the scary part comes in. 2012 started with me focusing on the word purpose. I want to have purpose and there to be purpose in everything I do. Purpose in being a child of God, following Him as He would have me to. Purpose in being a wife and mother. Purpose in having a creative outlet through this blog and a side catering business where my true passions are fed. The year of 2012 is already half over, and I must say, I've accomplished some dreams this year. It was scary, and it was tough, but it was so very worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment